• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Player Of The Season

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Well guys the voting is open in what has been a very mixed season.

What are everyone's thoughts on our Player Of The Season?

I haven't decided yet. With Davo out so early, it's a real pity as he was having a blinding season, as was Shukes. Jenno's done pretty well this season. Danny Coyne shouldn't be forgotten although anything was going to be an improvement on "Space To Rent" Ward!!

There's quite a few to choose from really?

Player
Goodison
I would say its a choice of Goodison, Kay, Mclaren or Jennings

Player
Johnny Morrissey
It's between 2 for me. Jennings and Goodison. For consistency and good performances, these have been our 2 best players by a country mile. Regularly playing well, and being big influences on the side. You only have to check out results and performances without them to see what I mean.

So for me, Goodi POTY, Jenno YPOTY.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Goodison without doubt.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Goodison for my player of the season... Is there not a most improved player award? If there was Jennings would definitely be my nomination for that. Andy Taylor Young player of season in my opinion.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Has to be Jennings. Completely transformed our midfield, he's now the engine room for our team.

Player
Goodison
Ive gone for Goodison as player of the season and Jennings as young player of the season.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ive gone for Goodison as player of the season and Jennings as young player of the season.
Good shout. I'd agree with that.

The reason I decided Goodison for POTS is because I think he's missed more in the team than Jennings who isn't far behind..

Del Shannon

Player
Iain Hume
Goodison, fantastic player, our best by a mile...Jennings for young player. He has shown a great attitude to cement his place in the side, putting in some hardworking performances.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Goodison gets it with Taylor getting young player of the season, surprisingly beating Jennings to the award.