• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

On this day

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Interestingly, five years ago today was the day when we played Liverpool in the FA Cup 6th round, unfortunately losing 4-2. Five years!! Wow, how time flies.. :shock:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Unbelieveable... Can't believe that was five years ago! Remember watching that on BBC thinking i'd have loved to have been there. We gave them a good game that day!

C

championship_here_we_come

one of the best matchs ive been too,

i do rememeber that i found a liverpool fan sitting next to me in the kop and told him if he said a word during the match he was getting thrown down the stairs lol, he disapeared at half time.

also we ended up sharing two seats between 4 people because we couldnt all get seats together lol

i always remember when danny murphy scored he put his finger to his lips as if to silence the crowd and everyone just started singing super white army again magical momentt

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, good memories there mate. I remember being extremely downhearted after that game. At the time, because of our superb cup runs, I thought we could beat the world! .. :whistle:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
ahh memories. great game despite result. Liverpool went on to win it so at least we can say we were beating by the winnners!