• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Oldham v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Looking forward to it, going on Andy Doyle's coach, be a great laugh!

Sneaky suspicion we good somethign here even though confidence is low, Thompson's back be a good game?

Your views??????

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree we might get a draw out of this one.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think at the end of the day we have to get something out of this game. Ok if we lose obviously we can still make the play offs but it will be hard as teams around us still have games in hand. We need at least a draw but a win would be great and would push us back up amongst them. Hopefully Thommo can give us the boost that we seem to need.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Three big games

We've got three massive games ahead - Doncaster and Yeovil to follow. Normally, draws would be OK, but if we draw them all we'll slip even further behind. I think we need a minimum five points to stay in contention. I was pessimistic before Thommo returned, but let's now hope he continues where he left off as our lucky mascot.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Is the fact that we were unbeaten for all the games that Thommo was part of a coincidence, or is he going to be our lucky charm??

PS. I've just noticed that I've said Lucky Charm & I'm Irish!!! I didn't mean it as a gag!!!

I think we'll win this 1-0. Whatever Ronnie says about the game he does not want to lose here after everything the Oldham fans have said about him. Rovers will be well up for this one, I can feel it.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's going to be a tough one this game. Oldham have been superb over the last few months, and to be honest, a draw would be a decent result. I'm going also, so looking forward to this. After the shambles last season, I'm just hoping the lads perform much better than they did last year.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
i reckopn we mite get a draw out of this if we play like we did in the second half against gillingham. oldham have a good record at home but they lost there last game three nil so if ronnies studied the games properly then we should be getting the point i predicted

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team:
Ward, Stockdale, McCready, Thompson, Tremarco, Shuker, McLaren, Mullin, Ellison, Taylor, Greenacre.

Subs:
Achterberg, Harrison, McAteer, Davies, Zola.

No Sherriff and Goodison so we have no defensive cover so lets hope we don't get an injury at the back. 35 mins gone. We sound ok but nothing special as do Oldham. Come on Rovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.