• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Official Club Website - Officially S**T

the official club website really is a piece of rotting turd.
the whole layout the fonts the colours they all inspire me to absolutely 'f' all

who runs this generic piece of crap trying to flog us all kinds of rubbish whilst we pick out the outdated info with a f**king magnifying glass

lets see how long it takes the web admin to change our squad details

and as for you ian can you get rid of the pics of bl and roberts off the banner

come on guys its a new start for the mighty whites lets get out of this awful division and back where we belong

clean slate no more excuses

B

Banana Army

As far as the banner goes, its already been stated that there is 'f' all point in changing the banner if we are still waiting upon 1/2 a squad to be signed and more to be released.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
aren't we the assertive one tonight :wink:
yeah, im waiting to see who else ronnie brings in until i change the banner.

however, im sure i can get rid of little in no time! :lol:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
noittle6ju.gif

That would do for me!!

:lol:

i like it nbdh :lol: :lol:

your posts usually get on my nerves and p**s me off but this one hits the spot

so for now you are in my good books but im sure it wont be long before you pull on your mint flavoured socks and put your foot in cake hole

but hey thats why i love this forum so much

it needs people like you to inject some agro and life into cause otherwise its going to die a death

lets try and get people talking this season and maybe we can raise the sites profile and help get our beloved team out of the mire

i salute you nbdh (for now)=D> =D>

B

Banana Army

Bloody hell, NBDH will have a field dday with your grammar for a start, don't try and defeat him, you never will.

J

Johnny King is God

easy with aggro AJSM - are you smoking crack or what?

chill winston.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
talking about the website being ****, i see the main news today was 'shop closed on monday'.

not quite the inspiring main news i was hoping to read. let's hope we sign some more players this week.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
all kinds has happened...
facey leaves
sharps leaves

they're talking about sponsoring les parry and repeating the same thing about how thesenew signings wil be good for the club.
it's doing my head in. i see the news late on sky sports news, when I check the official site regularly.

tim roberts does the site, we ant robers out say we want roberts out! lol

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think it's a little harsh to start naming names when we don't really know what constraints there are. We all know the official site is 90% bloated with rubbish, betting and pointless adverts, but I'm sure that beyond control of the people that maintain it. I always remember someone telling me that Lorraine is a bit of a technophobe so I don't think the website is in her list of priorities. Besides, their angle of things is if you really want the latest on the club, don't visit the website, subscribe to recieve text messages instead!