• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Odds For This Season

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I just had a look for this seasons odds for the title and the Top 10 are as follows:

9-2 Nottingham Forest.
11-2 Bristol City.
8-1 Doncaster Rovers.
11-1 Huddersfield.
11-1 Millwall.
14-1 Swansea.
16-1 Tranmere.
16-1 Brighton.
16-1 Brentford.
20-1 Crewe.

I think this sounds about right to be honest but what do you all think?

16-1 isn't bad for an each way bet really is it?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think judging by where we finished last season we couldn't expect to be rated any higher. Worth a punt definitely.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I was in BetFred the other nite and we are 25-1 in there! If I didn't put the kiss of death on us, I'd have a fiver each way on that definitely. But a lesson I learned a long time ago, never bet on your own team, it hits you in the face.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I have won more than I have lost on Tranmere... Although thats because i only have the odd bet on correct score and scorer and when I do its only about a £3 bet. Once won £102 from £3 bet on Tranmere beating Wycombe 2-1 and Eugene Dadi scoring 1st.

Player
Morrisey
Bet against your team and you cannot loose!! I think it is worth punt. 25-1 looks a very hot bet! Looking at those odds I think betting against Milwall would be good. I can see them going down.

J

Johnny King is God

I've just taken Coops lead, and had £12.50 each way on Rovers for the title at 25/1

Very good odds, and will be quids in if we're in the top three.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I normally dont like to bet on Tranmere but with those odds I might have a little bet on TRFC. We have a good squad that can do well and I feel we might be a bit underestamited by the bookies of this world.