• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Littles Comments

J

JD

I thought it was interesting about the talk of all kinds of money being available, that Little said he would try to bring players in, but that it was hard work persuading clubs to let players go on short term deals.

Maybe I'm reading too much into his comments, but is the the extent of all the money available to get a couple of unknowns in on a months loan?

J

JD

The point I was making was that on the one hand LR is talking up how much money is available.

In practice this only seems to stretch as far as a few short term loan deals.

I think BL has made a few good signings - Greenacre, Zola, Jacko, Ranks - but agree this season has been one for - in the main - bad signings.

C

championship_here_we_come

JD said:
I think BL has made a few good signings - Greenacre, Zola, Jacko, Ranks - but agree this season has been one for - in the main - bad signings.

zola ha ha ha
oh how i laff'ed
zola god bless him tries hard but simply isnt good enough

agree on others altho ranks and jacko have benn poorer this season
i also think that aiston is a good player 10X better than bresford neway who he replaced would like to see him play more as we still dont have a right midflider and he plays right mid

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Ranks and Jack are getting on a bit now but I feel that Jack hasnt palyed that bad in my opinion he still has it in him

But I agree with the rest being a load of shit. Greenacre is his best signing by a mile