• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Little to darlington?

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
He also said that last seasons dissapointment was down to re-building. I didn't see any re-building going on.

Ah he must've meant the re-building of his house!!! :lol:

Player
Morrisey
yeah with that £2M he got the club. It isn't too hard to do if you sell the two best players the club owns is it? Seriously if the squad was rebuilt for this season then I dont know what league he was rebuilding for.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
"I got the club 2M in transfer fees." You didn't... Hume and Taylor were already at the club before you and were worth their value not because of you!

69% of the votes from fans on that message board too!!! Whoops!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Poor them is all I can say, he may have done a good job for them in the past but am sure they could get someone better that Father Ted, ple-ase.:lol:

Player
Morrisey
Do they have money? I think that his biggest stumbleing block was the fact that he could not assemble ateam with no money. I guess they will end up with Steve Wilson and Beresford and othe treats that we endured for a few season.

Pedro Negro

Player
Chris Greenacre
what a wanker, got rid of our two best players... and why? to generate more cash for the club. that worked out #-o

C

CuZzA

Two best players? He got rid of alot of players, who, in my eyes, could have done alot for this club. Look at Facey for example, he kept us in the leauge we're in now.

Player
Morrisey
I dont think that he should have stayed. He will be remembered for the goal that kept us n the league but I dont think that he was the kind of player to take us up.