• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Little in charge next season

Do you want Little in charge next season?

• Total voters
M

Matthew The Rover

I think Raven is a great defender. He rarely ever misses or loses a tackle and his heading ability and positioning at the back is second to none.

I do think his distrobution is poor but we have been blessed with Ryan and Simon over the passed 12 months and I think nearly anybody who plays at right-back for us now will be a dissapointment compared to them.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
No. As well as the lack of motivation highlighted, he is a manager who isn't able to make use of the younger talent coming through the ranks or choses not to. Paul Brown being a case in point, he looked very good on pre-season. Even Steve Davies is played more as a winger than striker. Also can't fathom his fondness for non-descript midfielders, with limited creativity.

M

Matthew The Rover

On the subject of Paul Brown, I went to the reserve game last night and he controlled the midfield. He was fantastic and his penalty was brilliantly placed in the top corner

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's a player NBDH has been raving about for some time, I'm sure the regulars on here will be aware. But why isn't he given a chance?

M

Matthew The Rover

This was asked at the Fans Forum and Brian basically said because he felt when Paul had made the step up to first team football, he hadn't been able to cope. News to me!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Matthew The Rover said:
This was asked at the Fans Forum and Brian basically said because he felt when Paul had made the step up to first team football, he hadn't been able to cope. News to me!

Ohh dear. Poor guy came on on 82 minutes. Then we got beat 11-10 on pens. Give him a chance Brian. #-o

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Little has to go for us to mount a serious challenge next season that assuming we don't go down. If we go down then he has to go too. Either way Little has to go for this club to move forward.