• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Kevin Cooper

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Tranmere have today signed left winger Kevin Cooper from Cardiff City on a month's temporary transfer.

The 32-year old will be available for Friday's game against Huddersfield.

Anyone know much about him?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He's been around quite a few clubs, some on loan recently, although I hope he can sort out the problems we are having on the left. Is he any good? Well, that, we'll have to wait and find out..

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Sounds like a bit of a stopgap to me. Play him in the home games, if fit enough, stick with Tremarco for the aways.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, but cover for the left side is certainly welcome as I do think we've been struggling to fill the gap that Davies has left.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
He's certainly been a useful player in the past - over ?2m in transfer fees, but has had injury problems. Cardiff have Premiership aspirations, so he was put on their transfer list. He hasn't played first team football except for a spell at Walsall last season, which seemed to go well.

If he hasn't lost his speed and we can get him match fit quickly, he could be a useful League One player. If all goes well and his wages aren't a problem, I expect Ronnie might be thinking of signing him permanently in January transfer window.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
He looked ok to be fair... may take him a few games to get used to competitive games again.