• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

John Curtis

Player
Liam Palmer
Dunno why the link failed - here's a bit about him:

John Charles Curtis (born September 3, 1978 in Nuneaton, England) is an English footballer. He is a versatile defender who can play anywhere along the back four or even as a defensive midfielder. He is currently without a club having been released by Queens Park Rangers. However he is currently undergoing a trial at Preston North End. Curtis is thought to be a short-term solution to North End's injury and suspension problems.

Or Google: "john curtis english footballer" and you'll get him

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Could be a useful squad player I suppose and does come from the league above. He's not registered on my radar and probably past his prime, so doesn't set the pulse racing.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Ex Man Utd and Blackburn, is, or was a very good defender. Suffered a bit with injuries the last few years I believe, but could be a good signing. We'll see though if he trains well and impresses the gaffer.

Player
Liam Palmer
Looking to play him as first choice right-back to replace our international right-back now at Grimsby.