• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Heswall V Tranmere XI

• Thread starter Birkenhead Born and Bred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Tranmere's 1st pre-season friendly is this SATURDAY, hasnt time gone fast! Anyway I couldnt get the time off work to go on saturday so i'll be hoping someone can fill me in on saturday night. I know that Tranmere will not vbe playing a fully strong side but a few new players will ve make a performance.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Yer I'll be going. Good to see everyone back. 10-0!!!!

to heswall, lol only joking.

Player
Morrisey
"...i'll be hoping someone can fill me in on saturday night."-
Well if you are into that kind of thing. :wink:

I think that Ronnie will be playing a side that is full strength as he can get because he needs to establish some team morale with a new bunch of players.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

lol sorry SWA thats not mine line of business but I would like some one to tell about what happened during the game. We play Cammell Larids tuesday right? I'll go to that one. Ive just booked every league game off work and the Hull game LOL.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Apparently its a younger side tomorrow with Santos playing. We're expected to see more senior players in the game against Lairds on tuesday. Still will be interesting to see how we do and how Santos does anyway. Would be grateful to anyone who goes to write a small report too.

Status
Not open for further replies.