• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Hero(es) of the week.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Lee McCulloch and Henri Camara both for scoring, and Ryan Taylor for making a clearance off the line, all join nEverton's Marcus Bent in my list of heroic deed do-ers for this season.

I've not lost faith yet that the scum will fall back down to their level eventually.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
The season so far has brought us very few Premiership heroes, as we all know the football league IS upside down, but I want to take the time to give my appreciation to those players who have at least helped in some small way to right the wrong, to halt the progress of the scum. Here is the hero(es) of the week gallery so far:

evertonmarcusbenth2pp.jpg

Marcus Bent - Evert*n

friedel8vz.jpg

Brad Friedel - Blackburn

henricamara7lq.jpg
leemc4fs.jpg

Henri Camara, Lee McCulloch - Wigan

didierdrogba96mw.jpg
lampard60rt.jpg
eidur43hr.jpg

Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen - Chelsea

mcbride7dw.jpg

Brian McBride - Fulham

angel38dz.jpg

Juan Pablo Angel - Aston Villa

I've not included Ryan Taylor this time around, because to me, he's a hero every week.

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

I don't pay any attention to the Prem past seeing whether the slime are in the bottom three, so what have this lot done?

DixieDean

how sad that the only joy a rovers supporter can get is seeing a good B*lton team wobble every now and then.

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

DixieDean said:
how sad that the only joy a rovers supporter can get is seeing a good B*lton team wobble every now and then.

Who me?

I was talking about Everton.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
DixieDean said:
It's sad.

It's true.

My happiness is sadly dependent this season on Noblot stuffing up, and on the outside possibility that we'll sack our excuse of a manager and somehow avoid being relegated.

DixieDean

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
It's sad.

It's true.

My happiness is sadly dependent this season on Noblot stuffing up, and on the outside possibility that we'll sack our excuse of a manager and somehow avoid being relegated.

i know.... what a sad life we all lead :D :shock: :oops: :D

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I found it pretty depressing that a lot of people cheered after discovering that Bolton were beating Everton at half time.

Ohh, the fun of it all! :roll:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
You'd think people would be too worried about OUR OWN TEAM than to cheer a score from a game thats not even in our divison!!