• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Hartlepool United v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Well its revenge is the key wprd ofr thisone, Ireally hope we stuff them, I think we might win it but not stuff them even though I'd love to see that.

Hartlepool arent the same this season. But I dont know what attitude theyll have going in to this one.

Im going and I hope its great day out and 3 points to silence the monkey hangers.

your thoughts going into this match?

M

Matthew The Rover

As you know I'm going again and I have a feeling we'll win. Again, I'm predicting 2-1 win and I honestly think we can rattle them.

They have so many players out with injury etc. but have just signed two new players on loan who have only played one first team game between them!

Hartlepool 1-2 Tranmere (Davies, Zola)

B

Banana Army

Well if Yeovilcan win 2-0 we can win 6-1.

So 6-1 with Greenacrex2 Zola, Facey, Jackson and Roberts.

Easy Easy Easy!!! :lol: Lets dream....

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I say a close game but a win. 1-0 or 2-1 to Rovers.

=D> [-o< =D> [-o<

A

AndyRoo16

lol i agree that if Yeovil can win we certainly can!!
Good feelings toward this one....
i think we will manage to take all 3 points here...
ill go 4 a nice 2-0.... :) quietly confident :)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'll be at this one too. Both teams haven't really been close to replictaing last seasons success but I feel on current form we are nearer the light at end of the tunnel than they are... or at least I hope we are anyway. I'll keep the trend going by predicting...

Hartlepool 1-2 Tranmere.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I feel we can get something from this game and it will be better day hopefully from my last visit to Hartlepool

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Yer hopefully lol.

I wanna stuff em, 6-1, I Wont argue with :lol:

Player
Morrisey
I think that we will kepp a clean sheet and win 2-0. I will have to go with Zoal and Greenacre.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Their home form is just as bad as ours, so their fans probably won't be feeling too confident about this one. That said I'm not hugely confident about our ability to go at teams, really stick it to poor or poorly performing opposition.

I think a score draw is a reasonable guess, and so... um.... I'll plonk for one-all.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
According the BBC Footbal site:

"Paul Linwood (knee) returns, Steve Davies is back from a ban and Delroy Facey has overcome ankle trouble."

And Achterberg is apparently progressing brilliantly

COME ON ROVERS =D> [-o<

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I should imagien acheterberg will be on the bech, Im happy with Seremet in goal at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.