• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gornell joins Accrington Stanley on loan

Player
Goodison
Terry Gornell has gone on a months loan to Accrington. Hopefully he will get some goals and expierence so he can push for a first team place when he comes back.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Did he play on Saturday for them? I think he's a very promising player who should benefit from some first team football, and then hopefully push on for a place in the Tranmere side before too long. Wish him all the best at Accy Stanley!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Came on as a h/t sub. As they lost 3-0, not an ideal start.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Came on as a h/t sub. As they lost 3-0, not an ideal start.
I noticed that yesterday actually. Maybe we should keep an eye on his loan spell there, will be interesting to see how he fares. I think they had already lost that game when he came on hadn't they?

I think AS are an average side in that division, but let's hope he scores a few and his confidence rises.

Most annoyingly, he could score a few, come back here and sit in the reserves again. That wouldn't do him any good, but fighting his way into the first team at the moment would be difficult with the options we have up front.