• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gillingham v Tranmere

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Next up its a long trip to the south west.

Gonna be a long day over 6 hours on a coach but I'm making the tough trip!

I iahve a feeling we could come awy with a good three points but you never what could happen now.

Looking forward to it, your thoughts leading up tothis match?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Im lookin forward to this one I love the longer jorneys. My fingers are crossed im spending alot of money on attending this match so im hoping for a win

evo_trfc

Making the short trip up to the south east from Swindon be about 2 hours lot of trouble when i was there last, i went with some swindon m8es they were lobbing stones at our cars and children ridicoulous. They are ok nothing special wont be easy though as they are starting to improve.

Gillingham 2 -2 Tranmere

Off subject Iffy Onura is doing a very good job there ive watched them a couple of times now there turnnig it around.
My tip if they stay up THey will Win league under Iffy Onura!!

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I think this will be tight. Gillingham are in a similar position to us and the next 3 or 4 games for both of us will make or break the season.

Gill's last 6 results have been LWLDWD
We all know ours have been WDDDDW

So who knows. I'd like to think we can steel a win away but I'll go for 1-1. Let's hope Little starts with the same formation as the last game and attack for the first half and get an early score. [-o< [-o< [-o<

J

Johnny King is God

bolton_hater said:
Next up its a long trip to the south west.

Gonna be a long day over 6 hours on a coach but I'm making the tough trip!

I have a feeling we could come awy with a good three points but you never what could happen now.

Looking forward to it, your thoughts leading up tothis match?

My main thought leading up to the match is I'm glad your going on the coach as Gillingham is in the South East!

I'm actually going to this one which will make a pleasant change. I'm looking forward to a rare bit of action!

Not going to predict anything as I am in denial that it is blatantly going to be a nil nil drawer!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
If we start with the same team that started on Friday night against Huddersfield (swapping Facey for Zola obviously) then I think we can come away with a win! I'm going to go for 1-1 though as I feel Little will play a little more cautiously away from home.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
ohh yes apologies there. South East it is :oops: :lol:

I didnt know Gills fans were that mad, and I didnt realsie they were quite hooliganish :?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Tranmere Holligans V Gillingham Holligans, Bring them on!!! Lol :lol: They mustnt be that mad. I got through Millwall safely and Swansea so I dont fear them at all

S

slawlane

3-1 to Tranmere

Jackson- off a corner

Aiston

Greenacre penalty

evo_trfc

Yer they were right thugs to swindon. right ive got a good feeling about this now im going 2-0 to us but if we do go behind dont start singing little out because to be fair to him hes turned us around at the moment

again of subject he took us out of the shit last time and i hope he does it again, he may sell players we all love but hes been there or there abouts each year so dont get on his back if we get in the shit again

Gillingham 2-4 Tranmere (ht 1-3) att 6,326
.(25)...............Greenacre(23,46)
.(88)...............Facey(41),Roberts(44) :D :D :D

oh well,that was the dream i had the other night!it'll probably be 0-0 now!no being honest i think everyone is in a confident mood and i honestly think we can come away from kent with 3pts!

keep being positive brian and we won't have a problem!come on you white-men!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
think we can come away from kent with 3pts!

I hope so mate. Saying that theres always a chance when your team are on a run!! But there is also the run ending. I'm not predicting, I only do that when I dream about the game.

My Starting 11:(4-4-2)

GK Dino
RB Raven
CB Jacko
CB Sharps
LB Tremarco
RM Aiston
CM Harrison
CM Rankine
LM Roberts
CF Greenacre
CF Facey