• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

George O'Callaghan - 'The King'

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Some of the comments on YouTube about him were flattering........!!! :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Scored some good quality goals there. Lots of free-kicks and penalties. Well, at least we have a penalty taker now.

Those comments made me laugh. Funnily enough when I was doing a bit of research on George when his name was being mentioned as a possible signing, from what I read, he did appear to have some attitude issues.

I hope Ronnie's able to keep them in check. We need everyone to be focused this year, top six finish and all that.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I think this man is our biggest risk with his age and lack of recent experience in our league. However, potentially he could be a great signing if he can get fit and motivated. To want to leave the comfort and hero worship back home and join Rovers shows he still has some ambition. If Ronnie can use him well and the fans take to him, he could be very exciting.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Wasn't all that impressed against Liverpool, but it's early in pre-season, and he'd only signed a day or two before. Comes with a good reputation in Ireland although didn't pull up any trees at Vale or Ipswich. We shall see :roll: