• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gaert Bakker

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I see a few quotes from Ronnie regarding this Dutch lad we have on trial with us at the moment in the ECHO today. Didn't go the game on Saturday, but hear the lad is pretty quick. Can't find anything on the web (not in English or a language I understand anyway!) about him. Ronnie says he will play on Wednesday and Saturday to see if they will make him an offer.

Wait and see I guess. Apparently he's been playing 3rd division football in Holland, not a great standard I believe. No idea how old he is or anything. Anyone with more info, post here!!!

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
I just read the review of the Heswall game and it mentioned a "Christian D'Bale" playing on the left wing. It's got to be the same guy because Ronnie said he was playing and theres no word on anyone elese on Trial.

Has this dutch lad got differnet Alias? I've seen him mentioned under 3 different names lol.

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Answers my own question......

" Tranmere boss Ronnie Moore checked on trialist Christian D'Bale as Rovers beat Heswall 3-0.
Dutchman Geert Bakker, who featured in the 6-0 win over Cammell Lairds, has turned down the chance to continue his trial with Rovers so Moore, who is keen to draft in a left winger after Kevin Ellison's move to Chester, was able to give Frenchman D'Bale a 55-minute run-out.
Chris Greenacre gave Tranmere a first-half lead and Steve Davies, who replaced D'Bale, hit a brace to earn Rovers a win."

:lol:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
D'Bale is playing today and has set up the opening goal for Mike Jones against Marine as Tranmere lead 2-0.