• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Free highlights and goals on Virgin

Player
Liam Palmer
Just been on (Tuesday p.m.) and it just runs an advert for Virgin - all the games are the same. Either I am doing something wrong (probably) or they just show the highlights on Mondays (possibly). Any ideas.....?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'll take a look at this when I get home.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Just been on (Tuesday p.m.) and it just runs an advert for Virgin - all the games are the same. Either I am doing something wrong (probably) or they just show the highlights on Mondays (possibly). Any ideas.....?

Yeah I got the same Tartan

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
I watched it on my pc, it's pretty good as well. Good goals!!

The link loads up the wrong game but you just have to click on our game at the bottom and it loads up. - Or be lazy and click here >>> ;-) http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/leagueonevideo/0,,12555~1095277,00.html:lol:

Happy watcing.

P.S - Not sure if it counts if you guys are both outside England, not sure what the viewing laws are?? Just like we can't see streamed stuff from the USA. Just a thought....? (Because the site know's where you are, from your I.P)

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Yeah that works great. I have world really for the commentary at the weekend but this is handy for a round up!

Nice one! Wasn't Davies goal a corker, in fact both goals were great!! =D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I didn't quite understand what happened on Sat. There was even an apology for the lack of commentary on Tranmere World for the Gills game, yet mine was absolutely fine.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Its strange mate... mine normally works fine. Wierd the way not everyone is affected. My cousin was using my account to listen to game on Saturday and i'm pretty sure he didn't have any problems either.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Nice one! Wasn't Davies goal a corker, in fact both goals were great!! =D>

Yeah, great link-up play between Shukes and Greenacre for the first, quality duck inside and finish from Davies for the second. If we can play like that all season we're in with a shout.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I didn't quite understand what happened on Sat. There was even an apology for the lack of commentary on Tranmere World for the Gills game, yet mine was absolutely fine.

Well I complained and got a month's subscription for free so they must have got a lot of complaints.