• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Finally... back online

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Phew! :roll:

Finally, White Review is coming back online.
I thought it best to get the forums back on first.

Yes, they are blank and all names have been wiped.
Please re-register as per normal to start posting again. :shock:

og in oz

I got a bit worried for a min there, i thought i was going to miss out on all the top quality banter.

Player
John Aldridge
Well done pal, good to see you back up and running again. Must say the best bunch of guys on the net are in these forums.

Griff

I dont think it will take long to fill up these pages once the core support gets back on.

A

Anonymous

DixieDean said:
I felt lost for a few days there :)
phew... 8)

Yeah work was getting very dull...
Good to see you are getting back online Ian, well done and sorry to hear about the dodgy hosting. Nasty.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, went away for a few days, came back and nothing! Good to see it's coming back up!

J

Johnny King is God

Cant keep a good man down, good work Ian - have to say its been a very slow few days at work! Even had a bit of paranoia that my boss has blocked access to the site to stop me from wasting so much time!

My heart bleeds for you at the amount of work this must have thrown up for you...good job it is a labour of love!

Good luck with all the rebuilding - and I hope you work your way through the ranks back to asst mgr soon enough!

DixieDean

Johnny King is God said:
Even had a bit of paranoia that my boss has blocked access to the site to stop me from wasting so much time!

:D that's exactly what i thought!

...until i remember that I'm the system administrator! :oops:

C

Cyprus

man, im sorry to hear what happend to you. i had the sampe problem a couple of months ago.

hope everything is good.

cheers

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Only thing, I lost my Coops avatar! Can anyone help?! I have the image on floppy disk but dont have a computer any more with a floppy drive!!! :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thats an excellent find mate. I'll try searching my old CD's in case its on there also, just incase you want the original avatar..

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I still haven't managed to dry my eyes. :evil: Someone out there needs to pay!!

But I'm here too.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Phew exactly, so glad its back onlone I've missed it :(
ah well its back online, thanks for getting it back up and running Ian.

White review lives forever!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Thank god its back... Good work Ian! How comes there are posts from Wednesday? I've tried everyday since it went down and today is the 1st day i've got on the site. Although at least now its back!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Joe_TRFC said:
Thank god its back... Good work Ian! How comes there are posts from Wednesday? I've tried everyday since it went down and today is the 1st day i've got on the site. Although at least now its back!

Joe

This happenes sometimes and is usually dependent on your ISP not updating their DNS as quick as others. Also try refreshing and clearing out your cache from time to time..

Glad to see you back on 8)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Oh right... just glad i'm back on now... was having nightmare's about it never coming back! :)

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The drawback of no longer having net access at work is I didn't even realise there were problems with the site until it wouldn't let me post tonight. Glad all's sorted.