• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FAO Ian

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

I'm having problems uploading an avatar. I'll upload it, but then it'll give me loads of HTML at the top and won't add it to my profile. Could you help please?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
You've not said if you are able to, instead of uploading directly to the site, instead upload to imageshack, you've not said if you are able to select an avatar from the two existing galleries, so how about you start over with a clearer explanation of your problem, perhaps even posting some of the code that's been generated so that Ian can fix any problem if it is with the site, or so that we can help you solve whatever problem you have at your end.

And, as much as I'm sure we all want to help you this has to be said as well:

This messageboard has the 'Private Message' (PM) funtion so "FAO..." threads are totally unnecessary and unwelcome and may be moved or deleted without warning at the discretion of site admin or moderators.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Do be so petty NBDH. he doesnt ave 2 go PM

M

Matthew The Rover

FFS NBDH, people have put their complaints here before, what's the difference for me? I've stuck up for you a little lately and you go and make a post like this just aimed to annoy me. Get a life.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Anywas, lets get back to the problem. Whats the code that is generated when you try to upload an avatar?

M

Matthew The Rover

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/159624251243919d919fd83.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 241

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/whiterev/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Try it now, should be fine.