• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup third round draw

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Swansea at home. A good draw, provided we win the replay. I wonder if it could even be a televised game ?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It's a reasonable game if we get there. Personally would have preferred a home game against Chester or Southport, but it could have been worse. Would be surprised if it's televised, there are enough all-Prem ties and Manyoo's trip to Accrington or Yeovil to keep the television cameras occupied.

Brightonian

Player
Ian Goodison, James Norwood
Really pleased we have a home tie against a side from the top tier! A great incentive to overcome Oxford and have some exposure, as well as a good pay day.
I am looking forward to the prospect of a 10k plus crowd at Prenton Park which will be great to be part of if we can win the replay.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Really pleased we have a home tie against a side from the top tier! A great incentive to overcome Oxford and have some exposure, as well as a good pay day.
I am looking forward to the prospect of a 10k plus crowd at Prenton Park which will be great to be part of if we can win the replay.

I cant see us getting 10k if we get through

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Could have been worse, but at least it's at home. Frankly, there are more attractive ties for TV, although BBC Wales will probably want to show it. It would be worth some money, but I can't see us getting any further. I just hope we put on a good show.

drwhoman

I see that the last time we played Swansea in the Cup was 2003-4 and we won 2-1 with goals from Hume and Taylor! Oh how things change sadly.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, lots of change. Remember were Swansea were not so long ago..

Good draw though. Really hope we make it through.