• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Craig Levein, Ronnie Moore, Martin Allen, offical

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
C

championship_here_we_come

Craig Levein, Ronnie Moore, Martin Allen

those three are the officla targets according to tranmererovers.co.uk

link

Edit: more info Ronnie Moore Talks To tranmererovers.co.uk
link

heres hoping for Allen

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
A week or so ago when we were being linked with the likes of Keith Alexanderer I would have been fairly pleased with Craig Levein but now I would be disappointed. Funny how things change in the space of a week. They aren't actually the official names though they are ones that have been brandied round and it says that on the official site but why would they put it on the official site if it wasn't true so I suppose it is those three.

C

matty its the offical site they would put it up unless there was some truth behind it

M

Matthew The Rover

To get us speculating? Moore has denied he's in the running for the job AGAIN, for the second time in 5 days, today, which makes me think that the people behind the official site don't know themselves who the three candidates are, they are just putting that article up because that's the speculation they have heard/read.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1833_1259928,00.html - Moore denies Rovers return 1

http://icwirral.icnetwork.co.uk/tranmererovers/news/tm_objectid=17165770%26method=full%26siteid=50061%26headline=moore%2dwould%2drelish%2da%2drovers%2dreturn-name_page.html - Miire denies Rovers return 2

Player
Morrisey
There is bull**** flying around football every where. Why would the club's site bull**** about something? It would get in trouble with the parties mentioned. I know it is not a good sight, but it would not get away with spreading rumours. Moore might have dropped out of the running now if talks broke down, but I am sure that there are not lies on the official site.

M

Matthew The Rover

Because the official site don't know who is in the running?

And if it was Moore, they [Oldham] wouldn't have sacked him because they could get compensation.

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:
Because the official site don't know who is in the running?

And if it was Moore, they [Oldham] wouldn't have sacked him because they could get compensation.

To be completely fir your talhjing outk of yo;ur arsejmate. The officails dite no ecactly hoes in hr runing thryh arent stuoid (well tehy are but, tehy arent that stupid) They are hte three who atm are the guys in the runing. so love it mate to the masx

C

Banana Army said:
To be completely fir your talhjing outk of yo;ur arsejmate. The officails dite no ecactly hoes in hr runing thryh arent stuoid (well tehy are but, tehy arent that stupid) They are hte three who atm are the guys in the runing. so love it mate to the masx
spelling i can harly read that i'll fix it:
Banana Army said:
To be completely fair your talking out of your arse mate. The official site know exactly whos in the running they arent stupid (well they are but, they arent that stupid) They are the three guys who atm are in the running.

Player
Morrisey
dont for get the "So love ut to the max."

I think some one had been drinking!! :lol:

Player
John Aldridge
Please god dont let it be Avril Leveins dad, my other half is a Leicester supporter and the way he had them playing you'd all want Dave Watson back nevermind Brian Little.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
As the days go on I'm inclined to think that they're using Allen and Moore's names to create a bit of exitement before they name Levein as the new boss.

I don't know why but it wouldn't surprise me.

Please Please No!!