• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Commercial activities

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
You have to hand it to the commercial team at Prenton Park. They are certainly not sitting on their backsides. Following the two concerts, there's to be a beer festival. They are certainly thinking outside the box as the latest announcement sees a tie up with a school in China. http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news/article/tranmere-in-china-initiative-3126971.aspx
I'm not entirely sure what it will lead to, but if the SWA has a branch in China, I'd be delighted.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
They are doing great things off the pitch to be fair and you can't knock it. Wirral Rocks was a big success and there will be lots more in the pipeline. Great to see a lot activity around PP. Puts the club in the spotlight and it's great financially.

Completely different beast when you compare it to the PJ days although I guess you wouldn't be that active if you'd been trying to sell up for the past 10 years.

I think this is the start of a long road back up to where we belong. Going to take time though.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Glad to hear Wirral Rocks was a success. It seems the club is doing a good job everywhere except on the pitch - and of course the website!