• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Club or country

Club or Country?

• Total voters

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
OK, here's the situation.

Tranmere winning the Premiership (don't laugh) or England winning the World Cup?

What would you want most?

Player
Morrisey
Any day I would like England to win the world cup, however Tranmere to win the Premiership and me to have been supporting them down in the third tier and then see them rising up would just be amazing. would do anything for Tranmere to win the premiership!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Tranmere IN the Premiership would eclipse anything England achieved to be honest. When you follow a team week in week out it means a lot. As much as I love Engalnd and will be in Germany cheering the lads on this summer, a Tranmere achievement does mean more to me.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I've voted country. Don't know why really as it's an impossible question. I love Tranmere, I love England. Contrary to how I've voted I don't love England more than Tranmere... the national side winning something for once would be brilliant, Tranmere winning whatever league they are in would be brilliant. I can't really choose.

M

Matthew The Rover

Club any day for me. As much as I prefer England to win when they play and have seen them play a number of times, Tranmere mean a hell of a lot more to me and them winning any cup, no matter it's value would mean more to me than England winning the World Cup or European Championships.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I would love England to win the world cup but for Tranmere to win the Premiership would just be one of the best things ever. It has to be Club for me.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
tranmere winning the premiership would be the best day of my life
(sorry to any future wife or children)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
white life said:
tranmere winning the premiership would be the best day of my life
(sorry to any future wife or children)

you voted country :whistle:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I'd say Club, Tranmere wining League One I'd be over the moon with. As much as I love watching England, I don't persue as big an interest as I do for watching Tranmere.

Rovers for me.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
i know but i wud rather club
(thought hard bout it)