• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Chester tickets

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Chester were knocked out of the FA Trophy tonight, so our game at the Deva on Sunday 28th February is now confirmed.

The ticket details will no doubt be announced very soon and I expect there will be a mad scramble the like of which we have not seen for some time. Wrexham were only given 1,000 tickets for their visit earlier in the season, so I think there will be a lot of disappointed Rovers fans.

Player
Manager
John King
It has now been confirmed that we have been given 1,110 tickets which go on sale on Monday to supporters who hold season tickets and supporters club membership, with the remaining tickets on sale to season ticket holders from Thursday. I doubt any tickets will reach general sale.

While I appreciate that a larger Rovers following would mean additional policing costs for Chester, it is a paltry allocation and they are surely missing out financially by restricting our numbers.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We should be given double that.

Player
Manager
John King
Allocation sold out after only half a day of sale to season ticket holders. Farcical really, as many of the SWA have already bought tickets for the home stands and the game would surely have been easier to police if there were 2,000 of us seated together.

I would not be surprised if we outnumber them in their own ground.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agreed. There was a bit of friction in the home game and it would be far easier to police if all the Rovers fans were together as RLC suggests.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Pathetic really.