• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Carlisle United vs Tranmere Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
A very difficult fixture this, Carlisle have a very strong home record so far this season with 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat, which is a slightly better record than our own. Plus they have two Rovers old boys in the squad, Kevin Gray and David Raven, as well as two good loan signings - Derby's Paul Thirlwell and Leeds' Jermaine Beckford. Another one to watch out for would be young Luke Joyce coming off the bench, he signed from Wigan in the summer after a loan spell last season.

All that said it's one of the inexplicable things about Tranmere Rovers Football Club, whenever things are harder or seem impossible, that's when we pull our best performances out of the bag. So I'm going to show a little faith through my prediction and say that we're going to come away with all three points.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think Kevin Gray will be all out to impress tomorrow... hopefully he will reproduce some of his poorer form that he had while at Tranmere. David Raven is apparently out injured. I don't know what to think about tomorrow... i'm a little optimistic for some reason just because we won our last game even though it was against Bury but we could do with a win in the league. I'm not making a prediction though.

Status
Not open for further replies.