• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Cammell Laird V Tranmere Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Is anyone going to the game tonight? Looking forward to hearing reports on any or all of the new signings and their performances?

Get online later and fill us in yeah?? =D> =D>

Come On Ronnie's Rovers!!

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
I shall be there. Does anybody know the admission charges???

He said 20 Pros will be getting a run out. Pritty much every one, maybe even a few suprises :-D

yeah I'm going to try and take some photos and have them online later tonight. anyone know how much it is to get in or shall i take some milk crates and stick me head over the wall for a freebee?????

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Milkcrates Al, always Milkcrates!!

Does anyone know if Goodi's back yet? Or has it been confirmed?

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Milk crates are for amateurs :wink: Last season I went to watch Camel Lairds in the FA Trophy and watched the match from the comfort of a parked double Decker bus adjacent to the ground. (Courtesy of my brother the bus driver)

Hot chocolate and biscuits all round :lol:

As far as i know Ian was flying in from the Caribbean last weekend and was looking over a one year contract from Tranmere, so far nothing has been confirmed. I doubt we will see him tonight to be honest. perhaps the french trialist will play? or they will give the turkish/morocan/dutch trialist another go (3 seperate claims). :-D does anybody actualy know where he was from???

A few goals tonight wouldnt go a miss =D>

P

Pete Rovers!

i'm goin tonight if its the same as last year it was £3 lookin forward to seein the white shirts runnin out again SWA SWA

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ah yes but will disappointed if they run out in Yellow, or light blue for that matter???? O:)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Bit late but it is £5 admission. I don't think goodison will play but we have applied for a work permit for him and that makes me think he has agreed a contract otherwise we wouldn't have bothered applying for a permit yet would we? Looking to forward to the reports on the match and our new players. Lets not expect too much though as it is there 1st game for a few months!

Status
Not open for further replies.