• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bury Vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Right onto the the game against Bury tomorrow night. I for one want to go far in this trophy... I think it is possible to win it but it needs to be taken seriously by the players who play. Ronnie sounds like he is taking it seriously and wants to go all the way. John Achterberg will be getting his first start for the first team since November last year and sounds like Jennings and Harrison will also start. I'd also like to see Olly James and Mike Jones given starts too! What does everyone else think?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, I'd like to see a few of the younger players given a start here. Let's see what they produce. It's hardly an attractive game though. I'm not sure about Ronnie's comments on the game. It's a big game for us. Hmm.. Away at Bury on a Tuesday night in the JPT! Ohh dear, how far we've slipped..

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think he's just saying what he would have said to the players to keep them motivated for it... if we are playing at Millenium Stadium in April then this would have been a big game as it would have been the start of us getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.