• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bristol City v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Not confident at all!

No goals let alone wins there in years. No Mullin and Stockdale which you may think won't be much but just watch how we will miss them.

I'm going to keep my 100% record up, but I'm going a comfortable Bristol City win, I really hope I get proved wrong, I really would love to get 3 points here but I'm not confident.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It would be our best performance of the season if we even managed a draw, but Bristol City are dropping points and leaking goals like us. It's a shame that Mullin and Stockdale have no ready-made deputies. Tremarco did a good job at right back against Brentford. I think Ronnie will opt for Harrison to replace Mullin, but I'd like to see Davies play there. Is McAteer fit yet?

Player
Morrisey
3-1 to us in this one. It will be my first game in a while and I know they will play well.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Following the harrowing trip I made to Bristol 2 seasons ago to see us get humiliated 4-0, and our generally poor performances against them over the last few years, I cannot see us getting anything. A point would be excellent, but I think we'll get beat 2-0.

Player
Morrisey
Their game was postponed last night. Soggy pitch means hard to pass fluidly, so looks like RM can play long ball. Hope the pitch is o.k for Saturday.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
If the game is on I can't see anything other than a win for them... 3-1 maybe. Goes without saying that I hope i'm wrong!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We haven't scored at Ashton Gate, let alone won there, for 6 years. The way we've been playing lately i can't see the run stopping. So come on Rovers! Break the woodoo!=D>

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
They've been a bogey side for us at their place for as long as I can remember the best we've gotten at their place has been draws. Perhaps this is the year that we change that?!! I'd be delighted if we come away with a point, and go mental, off my head, if we win.

B

Banana Army

4-0 to us. Not a problem. My local game. Nice to be able to walk to see a tranmere game. We will win , i haven't seen them lose in around 10 games. Come on!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team: Hart, Tremarco, McCready, Goodison, Sherriff, Shuker, Harrison, McLaren, Davies, Zola, Taylor.

Subs: Ward, Jennings, McAteer, Ellison, Curran.

No Greenacre which as apparently he is ill but maybe he is in the process of completing a move away from Tranmere although I hope not. But with his contract ending in the summer we'd be stupid not to cash in now unless we can persuade him to sign a new deal.

Come on Rovers!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
No Greenacre which as apparently he is ill but maybe he is in the process of completing a move away from Tranmere although I hope not. But with his contract ending in the summer we'd be stupid not to cash in now unless we can persuade him to sign a new deal.

Personally, I'd rather have Greenacre until the end of the season and go up.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
So would I if we went up... but if you look at it the other way i'd rather get the money and be in this division than him go for free and us still be stuck in this division.

Player
Morrisey
..and we all no the way our club works when there is the slightest possibility of some income.

Status
Not open for further replies.