• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Brighton Vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
A tough trip to in form Brighton on Saturday then for Rovers. It would be nice if we could improve on our away form a bit starting on Saturday although I think a draw would be a good result down there. Shuker is back from suspension but Ellison, Zola, Jennings and Tremarco are all out injured. I think it will be the same team as against Woking apart from Shuker will come in for McAteer and Mullin will move back into the centre.

Player
Morrisey
Not a nice ground at all In fact it is very grotty. I cannot see an inspiring game coming from this one. 1-0 to us I say. Sherrif will score late on in the first half.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Brighton have been in good form recently and anything we take out of this one will be a bonus. I've never been to the Withdean, but with the cost and lack of facilities, it can wait.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I've got bad feelings about this game. Going to be a difficult game. Away from home. I'd say a draw would be a good result.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
A draw would be classed as a good result but if we want to keep in contention with the top 2 we really need to start winning some games away from home... hopefully starting today.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team:
Ward, Thompson, McCready, Goodison, Sherriff, Shuker, Mullin, McLaren, Davies, Taylor, Greenacre.

Subs:
Achterberg, Stockdale, McAteer, Harrison, Curran.

Good to see Curran get a place on the bench again... unchanged apart from Shuker coming back in then.

No Santos at all in their squad... musn't have been able to shake off that injury he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.