• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

blog update

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The team have had 1 bad year and many good ones, is that a unforgiving sin?

Can you not see a trend? It seems to be that Tranmere Rovers are going from bad to worse. Does anyone really have high hopes for next season. The attendences are dropping, the performances are the worst we've seen for some time and we'll be due to lose Roberts in the summer with no finance to streghen the squad in the summer.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but thats the way it is. How is it going to get any better with such a negative manager and unenterprising team.

It's true though. We can scream and shout but it won't make a difference. What else can we do?

DixieDean

Malagalad, i think you are taking the mickey a bit by not putting a link back to whitereview on your site, yet you are getting free advertising with your posts here.

[-(

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well said Dixie. And of course, just like Malagamad said, everyone's entitled to an opinion. :wink:

Stick that link up! [-X

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Curious that you've chosen to link to the forums frontpage instead of the main index page:

http://whitereview.co.uk/

as that would have seemed the way to go... but thanks for linking to us! As this remains the best (and totally ad-free) fansite for the Rovers, it's important to spread the word.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thanks Malagamad!

M

malagamad

latest update

as per the above I have updated my blog although it was in a very annoyed state of mind.