• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Be a player for a day

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I see the latest club offering is the opportunity to experience a morning's training and play with some Rovers legends. Including breakfast and lunch, at £99, this will be a popular offer. http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news/article/ultimate-experience-day-3091753.aspx If only I was younger and lived locally!

I'm really impressed by what the commercial team are dreaming up including the Will Young, Status Quo concert and the Murder Mystery evening. The new long-distance season ticket offers will be of interest to some poster on this site. These will not only bring much needed income to the club, but also make TRFC more a part of the community, which might lead to more spectators in the future.

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Fair do's to them, they are certainly raising the profile of the club off the pitch. Four of us going to the Ian Muir night. Did anyone go to the Pat Nevin night?

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Yes credit to Palios and now the main stand has a new sponsor which should bring some extra cash. I didn't go to the Pat Nevin night but had a good night at the Micky Adams one last season!

You wonder whether one will be arranged with GB prior to the new season....