• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Andy Bishop

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Bury player has been linked with us over the past few weeks or so.

So, Living in Bury I decided to pay a visit to the Norwich game tonight. And I was impressed with Bishop, first time i'd seen him live and he has good touch, holds it up well and obviously has an eye for goal, took his well tonight.

Bury also had an impressive number 8, Baker his name. Strong runner from midfield, got forward a lot and passed the ball well. Could be another good signing too.

evo_trfc

Very much doubt he would join us tbh. Seems a bit like taylor to me great 1st season got injured not performed since then

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Is he related to Eddie in any way? We need some more grit in our team! ;)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think the only way we will get Bishop at Prenton Park is if Greenacre moves on and we use the money from the sale of Greenacre to buy him. Otherwise we wouldn't have the cash to get him.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Joe, you seem very keen to push selling Greenacre, even though in a below par season he's still top scorer.
There was apparently cash available to buy Fowler (though on what he's not done at Cardiff should be grateful that didn't happen)
If Taylor ever signs, presume that's not going to be on a free either.
So the money could be found, I suspect

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Think the thing with Fowler was he didn't want to drop that far down the leagues to join us? Would still have him at our level and there could be a chance in the summer.

Would keep Greenacre as I think given the service he will score goals....Shukes and Davo are such a huge miss for us!#-o

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Hang on I didn't say I think we should sell him I just think thats the only way we would buy Bishop. Also Greenacre not in the 16 tonight... so unless he has picked up a late injury looks like he may be on his way?