• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

A Flag

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

Might buy this. Needs some work on the Red strip along the middle as it doesn't look right but it's worth considering

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Did you design that yourself Matt??

What about right in the middle of were the 2 red lines intersect you put the Tranmere Crest???

I think that would look great. :D

M

Matthew The Rover

No I'm not that good, sadly. I used a website which I found on google. Think it needs a bit of work but I may buy it in the summer (along with my drum)

Y

Yellow Submariner

I may be able to help you out with flag production, I have some information at home regarding a company that can make them - I'll try and remember to post the details tomorrow.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Thats good to see that you have a flag put they can be a pain in the arse to manage and get up sometimes appently my uncle takes an Everton flad when ever he goes to watch that shit

M

Matthew The Rover

Yellow Submariner said:
I may be able to help you out with flag production, I have some information at home regarding a company that can make them - I'll try and remember to post the details tomorrow.

Thanks very much mate

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Thats good to see that you have a flag put they can be a pain in the arse to manage and get up sometimes appently my uncle takes an Everton flag when ever he goes to watch that sh*t

I think I'd just drape it across the seats to be honest. Or do what they do at some Premiership teams before the game and pass it along the stand (then leg it to the other end so I could retrieve it :lol: )

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

whatever. If i see you at any of the games and you have any agro with ya flag ill give ya a hand or I will get Lewwy to because he has his shitty flag

M

Matthew The Rover

:lol: course you're gonna see me at the games anyway!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Looks good, go for it mate.

M

Matthew The Rover

Think I'll get it in the summer mate. 9x4.5 foot one for £66.60 (better get saving)

Y

Yellow Submariner

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but these people may be able to help you with flag designs: http://www.blackdragonbadges.co.uk/

It's worth asking for a quote at least. They are producing a few designs for Marine, when we have our community/flag day on April 29th.

Note: Give them plenty of notice, it takes about 6 weeks for them to turn the job around.