• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

20/1 to win the league

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
OK, it's a pretty mindless way to advertise best365.com but they've just listed on the main site the odds for Tranmere this season.

20/1 for winning league.
5/1 for promotion.

Decent odds? What were we last season?

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
i'd say they were great odds. stick a fiver on both of them and then come may i will hopefully be reaping the rewards.

Cow Shed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
12/1 last season before a ball was kicked. Went as short as 6/1 early doors until it all went pear shaped. I'm not going to be as reckless this season.......can't keep chasing losses!!!!!

Player
Goodison
we were 2nd favorourites to win after we lost the play offs and we almost got relegated! Shows how accurate these things are and how unpredictable are league is. I think Hartlepool might be a good bet on an outside team to go up alot of teams seem to do well in league 2 and league 1

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Bedfred offered the longest odds on us last season so maybe 25s with them. Will never bet on Tranmere though, cos it inevitably puts the mockers on them, rather spend it on going the games instead.