• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

You know you are in League Two when ...

andrewesq

Faith Light Strength
Player
Billy Woods
The BBC Sport website slots you into your new league
(and I always thought they waited until the new fixture list came out!)

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
.... you have to stay up even later on a Saturday night (i.e. Sunday morning) to see the match highlights on the Football League Show.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
.... you have to stay up even later on a Saturday night (i.e. Sunday morning) to see the match highlights on the Football League Show.
Yeah, we'll get even less air time if that's possible. Do Sky show any league two games?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, I agree with the original poster. My heart sank when I went on to the BBC site yesterday; the first time relegation has really sunk in.

On another matter, I see Shrewsbury have signed both James Wesolowski and James Collins this week. A few sides are spending big and it will be a tough division next season.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Yes RLC - Shrewsbury continue to show their commitment to getting out of L2 by making good signings for this level. Already having Ashley Vincent now they have oldhams skipper and player of the year who has dropped down a league and Collins who I have always liked and has been a right handful for our defenders in the past.
Mellon is clearly able to attract good players and the club are backing him splashing the cash.

As for us, we've signed two players not many have heard of but I'll give them a chance.

It's a shame that financially the likes of bury and Shrewsbury seem way ahead of us....