• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Yeovil

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Nobody predicting?
Can't say I'm particularly inspired by the news Zola may be fit to return. At the time of writing, Steve Davies hasn't yet moved to Leeds. Thought Yeovil were one of the better sides at PP last season and we may have run out of luck on this one.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
This is a real test, although Yeovil have sold some of their best players since we last played them.

If we get anything out of this I'll be pleased.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I'd like to see Ronnie thinking creatively and in the absence of both Taylor and Zola to give height up front go with this for the 4 midfielders and 2 attackers:
M.Jones, Jennings, McLaren, Shuker
Greenacre, Davies

But I think far far more likely he'll want to stick to the same formation and personnel as in the last few games - ask Les what can be done, get Zola a painkilling injection so he can play 45 minutes and have Curran replace him at or around halftime.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeovil are a good side and with Greenacre our only fit senior striker I'd like to see Curran given his chance. He played very well imo when he entered the fray last week and changed the game in our favour. We'll see...:roll:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
We can win today but it will be tough. Davies has had 2 shots brilliantly saved early on.