• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

What's Little Up To

P

Prenton

Sorry to mention this fool's name, but after reading a report on the game against Wolves tonight and how different are approach was compared to last season under Little, it got me thinking of the chap.

I'm just curious what he is planning on doing next or has he already found somewhere, does anyone know of any news relating to him.

Thanks

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I suspect he'll be living quite happily off wages from the last two years plus the severance payment, while driving to the bank in his paid for by sponsors mercedes-benz. Don't know if that is really the case, but it's certainly how I picture the ultra-bland, ultra-negative one. I guess he'll turn up on channel five or as a panel pundit on sky when the money starts to run out.

Cow Shed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Something very similar in today's Daily Express. I hope he goes there....we could kick off the 2007/8 season against Villa in the Championship!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh dear, as if they weren't in enough trouble!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
hmmm... I don't think they'd be that stupid, but he was one of their most successful managers and maybe he could rekindle the good days for them... or... maybe not!