• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Well Well Well

evo_trfc

I can happily say im delighted with how the season has turned out. Playy off position 7 games left its looking very good.
The only problem i feel is that we are overacheiving but... that aside its a great effort by the boys. I remember a few months ago people saying Ronnie Out!! Fickle. What he has done albeit not attractively has shaped us into a team who currently are in the playoffs

Some of the results have been fantastic too. Its in our hands now really we still have to play 3 sides in the play offs a relegatation threatened team and 3 middle table sides. So its by no means easy. I can see us loosing 1 of the remaining games away at huddersfield. However wherever we finish its still very good and hopefully we can build on it.

Negative Note its dissapointing still getting low gates seeing as where we are.
Super White Army

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm liking your optimism evo, but I still think we shouldn't get carried away. We all want to be in the top six after the six remaining games, but with the defeat today, it's makes it more difficult. Ronnie has done a good job this season. Let's just see what happens with the games we have left. With six games to go, how many can we afford to lose?

Fans are fickle yes, but that's the nature of the game. One minute your calling the boss the greatest manager we've had, few weeks of bad results, he's the worst ever! Same at every club.. Tranmere is no different.

Low gates have always been a problem haven't they. The team just have to play as best they can for what's left of the season. Promotion brings in more supporters.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I don't believe we'll now go until the end of the season unbeaten. I we win our home games, that's nine points, pick up a few draws away, I think that will be enough to see us finish in the top six. The games against Walsall, Southend and Forest are huge!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
More a question of how many points we drop. Mustn't lose any of the 6 pointers(Walsall, Forest Southend) Winning 4 drawing 1 losing 1 might just be enough. Hadn't seen Brighton coming up on the rails and it's still likely Leeds will get some of the 15 points back.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Has anyone heard when their appeal is to take place or arbitration whatever it is. It's all gone quiet and surely its something that would be best sorted sooner rather than later. As for Tranmere I am very disappointed after yesterday and I think that was a great chance gone! I think 4 wins, a draw and a defeat would just about get us in the play offs pending what happens with Leeds. I can't see us doing it though.

M

mouse

This is another crucial weekend coming up and we must beat Swindle to put the pressure on, as this is arguably the easiest game we have left to play. Especially because our rivals will be dropping points this weekend - the other fixtures include Leeds v Brighton, Doncaster v Forest and Southend v Walsall.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes - nothing but a win with the small amount of games left to play. Hasn't the last five games gone really quick? I don't think Leeds' appeal will be successful, it's too late into the season now. One team could drop out of the top six if they were to get points back, can't see it happening.