• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Vauxhall 1 - 0 Tranmere

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Didn't go but heard we didn't play too well... although Ellison was good apparently. It is going to take a while for us to gel well. I wouldn't be too worried yet. One worrying thing was I heard Shuker hobbled off injured? Hope its nothing serious.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, yeah, not the greatest of spectacles, but in all fairness, friendlies rarely are! I think it's important we don't look too deep into these games. Results mean nothing, what's important is that the players gain their fitness and are prepared for the season, which in essence is the whole idea of friendly games.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Ronnie wasn't too impressed apparently... had an interview on City apparently and said the players blamed the defeat on having to train on friday morning and Ronnie said maybe he needs to get them back on Sand Dunes to improve their fitness. Also said that Vauxhall players had been in work all day so they would have been tired too! :lol: