• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere vs The Cobblers

S

Smithy_Cobbler

Hello everybody... Northampton fan here... Im coming to the game on Saturday. I must say I have been impressed with the start both teams have got off to. Tranmere were always going to be a team I would pip for promotion. Ronnie Moore has got you into 2nd in the league and playing good football (from what I hear ;-)). Ourselves, Northampton, got off to a steady start but recently, since the Middlesbrough game in the Carling Cup. We have been playing really well and are suprising some teams and managers along the way. Last Saturday, we destroyed a Huddersfield team who everyone picked as play-off contenders. We killed them 3-0 and it could have been more, if we would have been more ruthless infront of goal.

Kirk and Hubertz have 7 league goals between them and the team looks full of confidence. I just hope we can play the same way we have in the last four game this saturday!!
I came to Prenton Park last season when you lot got a dubious penalty in the dying minutes of extra time. You scored and made the game 1-1. It was a good game with both teams creating good chances but missing them :lol:

Im going to make a prediction of the score: 2-1 to either side ;-)

Nice meeting you Rovers =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Hang on who said Northampton fans can post in this part of the site!?? :-D Only joking mate... Hopefully a good game saturday with a Rovers win! Need to take advantage of these home games coming up if we are going to stay up near the top!

SWA!!

Ally

Player
Aldo
I can't see us losing this game (gulp).

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh yes, as our home form has been worse than our away form this season, let's hope we can get the 3 points and make it a convincing win. Nice to hear from some away supporters also. Thanks for taking the time to come on here and post.

I say 2-0 to the whites with Chorley making mince meat of your forwards ;)