• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

supporters trust

Blue Lou

Armchair Supporter
Alright guys, I am an Evertonian with a soft spot for Tranmere and every trfc fan I speak to seems to want a takeover (because Rogers is useless?) and Peter Johnson is apparently interested in selling.

My question is could a supporters trust work at Tranmere?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
There is already at least one trust, but our problem is there aren't that many tranmere fans to start with and they're split between various official and non-official fan forums, clubs, trusts and groups. IF and this is a big if... if there was one trust in which supporters could put their trust then such a thing would be conceivable. But perhaps not advisable, clubs who go that way seem to invariably end up in administration and although people do moan about Rogers, just as they did about Corfe, the fact is that Johnson's the man behind the curtain and we, Tranmere fans, do have a lot to be grateful for when it comes to Peter Johnson and his hampers.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hasn't Johnson been interested in selling for years now? The problem is finding a buyer, or one that appears legit at least.