• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

sarfend v swa

Player
Jimmy Harvey
what can you say? Another vital point the relegation black hole sucks more teams in, however we are consistently picking up points, the job is far from over but with 4 of the next 5 at home we have given ourselves a solid platform to build on. Well done les and the lads. Swa dont stop believing'

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I echo those sentiments. After the disappointment of Oldham, 2 positive results on the road are just the tonic. It's so tight the league now, that 2 wins could put us mid table. Some important home games coming up, if we can pick up points consistently, then there's no reason why we won't stay up.

Didn't sound a great game yesterday but a battling display again. At least this team doesn't roll over and die like Barnes' did. Well done Les and co!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
A good point for Rovers. I was a bit surprised that Les opted for Broomes ahead of McCready, but it seems to have worked out ok. Likewise, Sordell seems to have been more involved in this game.

Two things which are a concern. The first is that at the moment, whatever result we get, the clubs around us seem to be at least matching it. Hence we remain in the drop zone. The other is that we seem to be racking up the yellow cards, which may lead to some bans next month when we've some tough games scheduled.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I was a bit surprised that Les opted for Broomes ahead of McCready, but it seems to have worked out ok.
I was thinking that when I saw the line-up. Broomes is OK when he holds his concentration for 90 mins. They came through OK though.

The other is that we seem to be racking up the yellow cards, which may lead to some bans next month when we've some tough games scheduled.
Always a concern Boz and always seems to happen just when we need players the most. Goodison at the end of last season being a perfect example.

10 yellow cards already this month.

Excellent away point though, now if only we can win our home games :-D