• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Swindle

• Thread starter OneNightInGayParis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OneNightInGayParis

No thread yet - apathy reigns?

Not going myself tomorrow - I've decided to end my season on a high after seeing 7 for and nil against in the last couple of weeks. Spent a small fortune last week stopping over and taking the kids to the West End as well. Pity to miss the chance of applauding the team for their efforts, but you can't have everything. The emotions are certainly a lot different than this time last season!

Still fancy us to win with our new found total football, perhaps 2-0, which would give a great end to a rather strange season.

Enjoy the match!

:lol:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I am going, hope it's a good game to end the season on a high. Even though we've a clown of a ref in Nigel Miller, who didn't give us any penalties against Brighton, but gave Hereford one a few years back, for a monster of a dive.

Same side as Orient by the look of it. I would like to see Max Power on the bench and given a debut if the game is going well, but can't see it happening. Swindon will be playing some of their younger talent, but as we saw in Hartlepool that doesn't always make it easy.

Prediction. score draw or narrow Rovers win in front of a sub- 5k crowd, with the bluenoses at home.

amplesou

Banned
Player
Dave Higgins
Lets not forget the players have been Shiite for most of the season..

Don,t give them the feeling they are good enough because over a season they ain,t been anywhere near good enough, some of the teams we have played in recent weeks where very poor.

so lets stay realistic and Bo when necessary just to keep there feet on terra fir-ma

will try and go tomorow so will do my bit as always...

Swindle is that part of the Didcot triangle ??

scary.......

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Lets not forget the players have been Shiite for most of the season..
Let's hope they are sunni tomorrow. :)

Seriously, I'd like some of the fringe players to get a game to see what they are made of - Blanchard and Wood come to mind - unless Les has already decided to part company with them. I agree it would be nice to see a youngster or two on towards the end.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
A victory would probably see us finish in the highest league placing we have had all year, which would end a 'difficult' season on a positive note and give us something to build on next year.

Most importantly, whatever the result tomorrow I hope the Total Football of the last two games continues, to give me hope that the days of long ball are behind us.

M

Mal

Amplesou,

Perhaps it is best to move on and start by changing player from Bas Savage....

Life is too short to dwell on the earlier problems.

Let's look at the fact that Rovers also lost to Shiite teams but recently they have started beating them, not by one goal but many, home and away.

Let's look at that as a positive and encourage.

Let's look at next season as a fresh start.

Then react to the situation .

It's boring to read negatives after a refreshing change in approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.