• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Our opponents are in a run of bad form. Earlier on in the season, a game against Rovers seemed the way to break such a run, but after Plymouth at the weekend, perhaps we can be more hopeful?

Dale unlikely to be fit, so presume the same side that won at Home Park, as the o/s suggests the couple of players who picked up knocks are likely to be available.

Prediction. Feeling a bit uneasy about this one and would probably settle for a draw. Crowd may creep up to 6k with a decent away following.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
On the face of it we have a great chance of three points given Wednesday's recent form, but I tend to agree with Boz that a point would be a decent result, just to maintain our recent momentum.

I think tomorrow will see our second biggest gate of the season, as Wednesday have sold out their 2,100 allocation (though whether they will all attend given their recent results, and the fact the game was originally scheduled for Boxing Day is another matter).

It will be interesting to see whether Les sticks with Akins after an improved performance at the weekend, or opts for Robinson. Otherwise, I would expect us to be unchanged.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It will be interesting to see whether Les sticks with Akins after an improved performance at the weekend, or opts for Robinson. Otherwise, I would expect us to be unchanged.
Tough one to call, but I think he'll stick with the winning side that trotted out on Saturday. Robinson and Mahon and possibly Dale on the bench.

Wed have really hit a tough patch having not won in the league after eight attempts and are only 2 points above us, so if we do manage a win, we would leapfrog Wed and could end up in 13th if other results go our way!

I really hope Wed bring a good crowd, it's always great to have more of an atmosphere. Let's hope it's a great game to watch and we bag the three points!

Status
Not open for further replies.