• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It's important that we build on the good result against Walsall in this one, but we struggled to draw with Stockport in the JPT and don't have a good recent record against the Franchise, so the signs aren't good.

It sounds like we missed both Enoch and Cresswell for his set-pieces last night, hope that they're both fit for Saturday. Wootton returns to manyoo, meaning that we've got to find a partner at the back for Goodi. Broomes has a few reserve games under his belt, but didn't even make the bench for the JPT, so expecting Wood or Blanchard to slot in. I can't understand how Morrow is ahead of Akins and McGurk in the striker pecking order on what we've seen to date.

Prediction. Our lowest crowd of the season will see another home defeat by the odd goal.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
im going for a 1 1 draw as i think enoch will be back.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Rovers in 3-0 Victory Shock

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I wouldn't read too much in to Tuesday's performance to be honest as it looked to me like most of the players couldn't be bothered with the JPT: Les reckoned they were only putting in 75%, but I think it was more like 25%.

The biggest concerns are obviously Enoch and the centre back situation, but I think Cresswell was also missed on Tuesday, good player as Bakayogo is.

When you look at MK's away record, with four defeats in five, I think there is reason to be fairly optimistic.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, Les said the players will be going 'hell for leather' on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to seeing that :)

Player
Goodison
2-1 to Rovers - Showoddywoddy and Goodison!

Although I do fear a McLaren return if Blanchard has to play at centre back, hopefully Les will see sense in that situation and bring Mendy/Fraughan into midfield.

jock_don

Franchise friedly fan here. Having seen us play away a few times this season I will be happy with a draw as our away form is shocking.[-o<

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Hi jock_don. I fear for us because of that fact! You have a poor away record. They normally come to Prenton Park and win if thats the case!

Hopefully for our sake that doesn't happen. It'll be a tough game, probably quite physical. I've heard that Grandison has come back from Coventry to play at the back with Goody. Not sure if that deal was done in time or not though.

Ryan Fraughan to play in the centre of the park... please!

M

Mal

Hi Bootle, your posts do make me smile, and I also smile when Sonkorly slaps me on the wrist because I clearly know nothing but this time Sonkorly was close with his prediction. However, there are still a lot of teams between 6th and 20th (up two) :-D I predicted 3-1 win for Walsall and MK so I'll continue in that vein and say 2-0 to Carlisle. That way we should be ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.