• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers 1-1 Brighton

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Despite the fact that Tranmere have managed to score in each of their last eight matches, they simply don’t score enough goals.
Good point Coops. The only time they have scored more than one goal was against Dag & Reg. Like you say, the effort is there but they need to be more clinical. It would be quite refreshing to see us win by 2 or 3 goals.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
I worry that people are getting carried away with Jenno

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think we deserve to get carried away. He's exciting to watch. Something we haven't had in a long time.

DIW

Player
Goodison
Who is getting carried away? I've only heard people say he is showing alot of promise which he is.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Can we still count on one hand the games he's played for us? Someone indirectly compared him to Nevin and Moggsy earlier in the thread. Certainly Steve Davies had as much of an impact, if I remember correctly. Curran was overly-hyped after a few big sub appearances. Etc. Just saying, don't expect too much.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
To clarify, I didn't say he has the same ability as Nevin or Morrissey, simply that he is the closest to an out and out winger we have had since that era.

And he does look a cracking player as well.