• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Posh v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
We've not won here for about 25 years. Both sides have been scoring in recent games, yet my two visits to London Road saw goalless draws.

Jennings may be fit, but unlikely to get any further than the bench, as I don't see Les changing the team. I'd happily settle for a point in this one, but expect us to lose.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It will be interesting to see how our much improved defence fares against Boyd and McKail-Smith. Looking at the game objectively I would expect a narrow defeat for us, but given our recent upturn in form who knows ?

My two previous visits to London Road saw Danny Coyne get sent off on his debut, and a game postponed at 2pm which I discovered when I reached the ground. Hoping for better tomorrow.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Enjoy the game mate, and look forward to reading the report. A draw would be a great result. It would certainly keep that unbeaten run going. If we can can shut these out, and I'm confident we can, I will be delighted. Is Dale back?

Status
Not open for further replies.