• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Play for your club

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Once again Tranmere are staring relegation in the face, this time from Qualifier League 3 of the Volley Challenge game at PlayForYourClub.

The qualifier league is weekends only, and relegation/promotion happens when the league closes tonight. Help save Tranmere from computerised relegation here.

We need to be 14th to stay up and we're currently 15th. We ought to at least finish ahead of Bolt*n.... come on!!!

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I'm gonna keep bloody playing to stay up!!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Finished 16th by the look of it and I think we will be relegated. So our surge up the leagues, Wimbledon-esque will be all the more dramatic, and will have to start next friday.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Qualifiers are open again until Sunday. I've spent the last hour getting us from 11th up to 4th in Qualifying Division 7.

If a few of us played this until Sunday, We'd at least get back up to Division 3.

C

championship_here_we_come

this game is so badly coded is crap, you see you foot swing and pass through the football and the football just carries on goign acroos the screen, max points ive got is 6000

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
It's not about how good the coding is on the game mate it's about getting the knack of it and booting home the goals. If the coding is so crap how am I getting an average of 20,000 or 30,000 per game.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
The timing is quite tricky to get the hang of. It's a skill, okay not quite the skill of the real thing, but it's still something to try to master. I too average 30,000 once I'm 'in the zone'.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Here's a really useful thing to do, as for me at any rate the animated right advert causes all sorts of screwy freezes in the game.

By default the quality of the flash advert will be 'high'. I've set mine to low and it no longer interferes with the playing of the game alongside it.

addx7.jpg

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Were in the qualifying positions!!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
We're in them again this week, all we need is a push to the highest score we can manage to ensure we KEEP in the qualifying places this time.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I'm in there now NBDH. Gonna stick around for while and see how close we can get to Barnsley!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I'm on it as well. Fulham are closing fast, so we need to keep putting on the scores. Everyone that wants to should help us out and get Tranmere promoted... in the game.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
The competition is closed until next Friday. We're in the qualifying places for Division 3 I think.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ok were back on guys. we're in league 3 and we need to get near the top.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
We finished 7th in League 3 which means when this opens again next Friday, we can easily move up to a qualifying place for League 1.

See you all in there next Friday.