• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New Oasis Video...

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I've just seen the new Oasis video on MSN. Its for the song Masterplan that is being released as part of the "Stop The Clocks" definitive album. Very good video anyway and particulary like the way they have included Liam's swagger as the the animated characters of the band walk round. Also seen the Acquiesce video where there are Chinese blokes pretending to be Oasis. Thats good too. Anyone else seen these videos?

A

AndyRoo16

The video is fantastic, interesting to see lowry art into a video, never thought id be watching something like that. I thought it was relli Liam lol.
The acquise one is good too.
Oasis dont get the credit they deserve, the volume of work they have and the qulity of it! Noel is a living legend! Some critics have there noses to high to realise there talent.

Oasis will Live Forever!
(like what i did there;-)...lol)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Completely agree. Also when Liam and Noel are doing an interview together there is nothing funnier! That interview on the Stop The Clocks DVD is so funny!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Massiv Oasis fan, i love them, masterplan quality video. Represents everytohng that goes on in realflife in Birtain let alone Machester. Great song as well, and a typical Liam walk!

How about another 12 years!